- Axion SD continually invests in infrastructure to ensure that there is redundancy in all aspects of our hosting systems.
- There is no single point of failure within our hosting network, allowing us to offer our customers Australia’s most aggressive service level guarantee.
Website availability Credit 99.9 – 100% 0% 95 – 99.9% 10% 90 – 95% 20% 89% or below 50%
- 1. Coverage & Definitions
This Axion SD System Service Level Agreement (“SLA”) applies to a customer’s account package (“packages”) if their account is current (i.e., not past due) with Axion SD (“AXIONSD”).
As used herein, the term “customer” means the paying customer of AXIONSD and person responsible for the upkeep of the packages.
As used herein, the term “Platform Availability” means the percentage of a particular month (based on 24-hour days for the number of days in the subject month) that the content of a package’s platform is available for access by third parties via HTTP and HTTPS, as measured by AXIONSD.
- 2. Service Level
AXIONSD goal is to achieve 100% Platform Availability for all packages.
Subject to Sections 3 below, if the Platform Availability of a package’s platform is less than 100%, AXIONSD will issue a credit to the hosting customer in accordance with the above SLA credit schedule, with the credit being calculated on the basis of the monthly service charge for the affected services.
- 3. Exceptions
The customer shall not receive any credits under this SLA in connection with any failure or deficiency of Platform Availability caused by or associated with:
- circumstances beyond AXIONSD’ reasonable control, including, without limitation, acts of any governmental body, war, insurrection, sabotage, armed conflict, embargo, fire, flood, strike or other labor disturbance, interruption of or delay in transportation, unavailability of or interruption or delay in telecommunications or third party services, virus attacks or hackers, failure of third party software (including, without limitation, ecommerce software, payment gateways, chat, statistics or free scripts) or inability to obtain raw materials, supplies, or power used in or equipment needed for provision of this SLA;
- failure of access circuits to the AXIONSD Network, unless such failure is caused solely by AXIONSD;
- scheduled maintenance and emergency maintenance and upgrades;
- DNS issues outside the direct control of AXIONSD;
- false SLA breaches reported as a result of outages or errors of any AXIONSD measurement system;
- outages elsewhere on the Internet that hinder access to your account. AXIONSD is not responsible for browser or DNS caching that may make the Platform appear inaccessible when others can still access it. AXIONSD will guarantee only those areas considered unde